jade39339

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Morgan Build Morton Grove, IL #616
    jade39339
    Participant

    Hi,

    Thanks for the information. I checked out your site and it looks very nice. I priced some parts on it so I have an idea regarding how much it will cost me. I’ll probably end up having the arms for the Morgan made somewhere and I’ll keep you in mind. Right now I’m trying to get the necessary electronics all rounded up at the moment. I’m working on getting my motors this week. Next week I’ll start on the electronics.

    in reply to: Morgan Build Morton Grove, IL #594
    jade39339
    Participant

    Hi,

    Thanks for the quick response. I’ll see what I can get done for now with my limited funds. I’m thinking about using LEXAN 72 in. x 36 in. sheets and gluing them together to get the thickness of the parts and then machining the parts out of them that way. Sort of like whittling wood, but with band saw, drill press, dremel tool, etc… . Does this sound like a viable options and do you think I would get the desired stiffness in the final part?

    Mike B.

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)
Help-Desk