This is a quick guide to get you printing like the pro you are.
It assumes you have installed all the Software required
Preparing the model
You have something to print. It lives in a CAD, or downloaded from the internet.
Make sure you have the file in one of the following formats, or export in one of these formats:
*.stl *.obj *.dae *.amf
These files can be loaded in Cura.
You have two easy ways to print:
- With the printed connected on USB, hit the “Print to USB” button
- Print directly from the Printer:
- Right click on the “Print to usb button”
- Choose “Save to gcode”. This can take a few minutes.
- Save it on the Morgan’s local storage. It will look like a usb drive “MorganXXXX
- Start up Pronterface, and “Connect”
- Press the “SD” button on the top menu, and select the file you just saved. The machine will start printing.
- To disconnect the computer, press “Diconnect”, and eject the Morgan drive. Now you can pull the USB cable out safely.