- Print Head: Single extrusion
- Print Head temperature: Up to 245°C /473°F
- Maximum Build Volume: 720 mm x 450mm x 600 mm
- Layer Thickness:
- 100 microns | 0.1 mm (high-quality print)
- 200 microns | 0.2 mm (medium print)
- 300 microns | 0.3 mm
- 400 microns | 0.4mm
- Internal Storage: 8GB – if configured mounts in the operator’s PC as an external drive
- Weight(without spool) : 32kg
- Height: 1100 mm
- Width: 750 mm
- Depth: 820 mm (Base 600mm)
The system can be controlled in a number of different ways:
- Touch display interface with SD card slot. Easy to operate and includes frequently used calibration checks.
- Pc via USB.
High-Quality PLA filaments are recommended.
5kg Spools are available on request
Filament: 1.75mm PLA (Biodegradable/Renewable)
As an open-Source company, we love open-source software.
Morgan recommends using SuperSlicer: https://github.com/supermerill/SuperSlicer/releases
- The software is cross-platform and can be installed on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux systems.
- System Requirements: Intel Pentium 4 or higher processor, 2GB or more of RAM. Windows XP or greater, Mac OS X 10.6 or greater, Ubuntu Linux 12.10 or greater. OpenGL 2.0 capable system.
Morgan input rating: 100 – 240V, 50 – 60Hz, 1.2A
Backup battery option available: 7.2AH sealed lead-acid. Will keep system printing for up to an hour while user finds an alternative power source.
Room Temperature: 16-30° C
Dry workspace environment
One year warranty for non-commercial use
60-day warranty for commercial use
An extended warranty can be purchased within the valid warranty period.
Maintenance contracts are available.
Printing heads are covered under a repair exchange policy.