- Print Head: Single extrusion
- Print Head temperature: Up to 245°C /473°F
- Maximum Build Volume: 380 mm x 220mm x 200 mm
- Layer Thickness:
- 70 microns | 0.07 mm (High Quality)
- 200 microns | 0.2 mm (medium print)
- 300 microns | 0.3 mm (fast draft print possible)
- Internal Storage: 8GB – if configured mounts in the operator’s PC as an external drive
- Weight(without spool) : 12 kg
- Height: 650 mm
- Width: 400 mm
- Depth: 500 mm (Base 350mm)
The system can be controlled in a number of different ways:
- Touch display interface with SD card slot. Easy to operate and includes frequently used calibration checks.
- Pc via USB.
High-Quality PLA filaments recommended.
Filament: 1.75mm PLA (Biodegradable/Renewable)
Morgan Pro 2 and Simplify3D® – it’s a perfect match! Simplify3D is powerful 3D printing software that provides complete control over your print settings, making it easier to consistently produce high-quality 3D prints. Start up quickly with pre-configured settings optimised for Morgan Pro 2, review a simulation of your build sequence in the Preview Mode, and begin your 3D print with confidence.
- Simplify3D® Software is an electronic download that is emailed following your purchase.
- The software is cross-platform and can be installed on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux systems.
- System Requirements: Intel Pentium 4 or higher processor, 2GB or more of RAM. Windows XP or greater, Mac OS X 10.6 or greater, Ubuntu Linux 12.10 or greater. OpenGL 2.0 capable system.
Morgan input rating: 100 – 240V, 50 – 60Hz, 1.2A
Backup battery option available: 7.2AH sealed lead-acid. Will keep system printing for up to an hour while user finds an alternative power source.
Room Temperature: 16-30° C
Dry workspace environment
One year warranty
Morgan 3D Printers Warranty
Extended warranty can be purchased within the valid warranty period.
Maintenance contracts are available.
Printing heads are covered under a repair exchange policy