- Print Head: Single extrusion
- Print Head temperature: Up to 245°C /473°F
- Maximum Build Volume: 380 mm x 220mm x 220 mm
- Heated bed option available on request.
Allows printing of many more filament types including
- Flexible filaments
- We will help setting up new profiles for other exotic filament types as the need arise.
- Layer Thickness:
- 70 microns | 0.07 mm (High Quality)
- 200 microns | 0.2 mm (medium print)
- 300 microns | 0.3 mm (fast draft print possible)
- Internal Storage: 16GB – if configured mounts in the operator’s PC as an external drive
- Weight(without spool) : 12 kg (subject to change)
- Height: 650 mm
- Width: 400 mm
- Depth: 500 mm (Base 350mm)
The system can be controlled in a number of different ways:
- Touch display interface with SD card slot. Easy to operate and includes frequently used calibration checks.
- Pc via USB.
High-Quality PLA filaments recommended.
Filament: 1.75mm PLA (Biodegradable/Renewable)
Like the choice of CAD, 3D Slicer software is a personal choice and Morgan allows you to use the software of your choice.
Until recently we were Simplify3D resellers, and for the easiest start we recommend getting Simplify3D from their website, or for your convenience we will purchase the license for you.
We are currently working on profiles for Slic3r and Cura in order to make the transision to a Morgan as simple as possible.
Morgan input rating: 100 – 240V, 50 – 60Hz, 1.2A
Backup battery option available: 7.2AH sealed lead-acid. Will keep system printing for up to an hour while user finds an alternative power source.
Room Temperature: 16-30° C
Dry workspace environment
One year warranty
Morgan 3D Printers Warranty
Extended warranty can be purchased within the valid warranty period.
Maintenance contracts are available.
Printing heads are covered under a repair exchange policy