- Print Head: Single extrusion
- Print Head temperature: Up to 245°C /473°F
- Maximum Build Volume: 380 mm x 220mm x 220 mm
- Heated bed option available on request.
Allows printing of many more filament types including
- Flexible filaments
- We will help setting up new profiles for other exotic filament types as the need arise.
- Layer Thickness:
- 70 microns | 0.07 mm (High Quality)
- 200 microns | 0.2 mm (medium print)
- 300 microns | 0.3 mm (fast draft print possible)
- Internal Storage: 16GB – if configured mounts in the operator’s PC as an external drive
- Weight(without spool) : 12 kg (subject to change)
- Height: 650 mm
- Width: 400 mm
- Depth: 500 mm (Base 350mm)
The system can be controlled in a number of different ways:
- Touch display interface with SD card slot. Easy to operate and includes frequently used calibration checks.
- Pc via USB.
High-Quality PLA filaments recommended.
Filament: 1.75mm PLA (Biodegradable/Renewable)
Like the choice of CAD, 3D Slicer software is a personal choice, and Morgan allows you to use the software of your choice.
As an open-Source company, we love open-source software.
Morgan recommends using SuperSlicer: https://github.com/supermerill/SuperSlicer/releases
Morgan input rating: 100 – 240V, 50 – 60Hz, 1.2A
Backup battery option available: 7.2AH sealed lead acid. Will keep system printing for up to an hour while the user finds an alternative power source.
Room Temperature: 16-30° C
Dry workspace environment
One year warranty
Morgan 3D Printers Warranty
An extended warranty can be purchased within the valid warranty period.
Maintenance contracts are available.
Printing heads are covered under a repair exchange policy.