hfisselier Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Favorites Search replies: Forum Replies Created Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total) Author Posts May 4, 2014 at 19:31 in reply to: Some progress on Morgan build in Tennessee #3629 hfisselierParticipant Hi! Could you share with us where you have bought you plastics part on eBay? Thanks. April 29, 2014 at 11:36 in reply to: Clara, our french Morgan ! #3517 hfisselierParticipant Thanks for your quick answer. I will study those things more. I see you have understand my pun about Clara 😉 April 24, 2014 at 16:11 in reply to: French makers here ! #3401 hfisselierParticipant I’d like to build one too. I’m reading a lot to prepare myself. I’m reading you. April 24, 2014 at 15:53 in reply to: Building a Morgan in France #3397 hfisselierParticipant Hi pumpkinwaffle ! I will build a Morgan too. I’m a french guy in Perpignan. Could we exchange email to discuss about the project without disturb this discussion (and in French). Thanks a lot Author Posts Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)