DanieC

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: First RepRap Morgan build – Pretoria, South Africa #1721
    DanieC
    Participant

    Hi Quentin

    Did you receive my email regarding the printed parts? I am quite keen to start assembly on my morgan. How is the OpenHardware Gen7 board working for you, compared to the RAMPS?

    in reply to: First RepRap Morgan build – Pretoria, South Africa #1118
    DanieC
    Participant

    I was at Micro Robotics yesterday, bought stepper motors, drivers, pulleys and belt. They are out of stock on the semi populated ramps at the moment, but should get some in in the near future. In the mean time I’ll start building my mechanical frame and play around with the Arduino.

    Thanks Quentin, I will make a plan to come by!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Help-Desk