Steve

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Hall effect sensors #1432
    Steve
    Participant

    Okay. Haven’t seen/found the alleged photo.
    Watching video, I guess I’ll know what you mean by home.
    Finishing soldering plugs, ready I guess for software.
    Doc?

    in reply to: Hall effect sensors #1428
    Steve
    Participant

    Thanks, but read the topic and saw nothing regarding magnet placement or hall sensors. I do dig the worm gear.
    Besides, this message has the correct heading (w/o doc).
    Thanks anyway

    in reply to: Hall effect sensors #1426
    Steve
    Participant

    Magnets.  Where do they go?
    I was putting the belts on and was trying to use a slot on the backside.  While placing it I began to think about where the magnets go.
    With the theta and psi arms in the middle, at what position do the magnets go.  Based on the endstops on the rods, I assume there’s some specific placement requirements. If you could describe the specific placement would help.
    Thanks.

    in reply to: Details on odd parts #1295
    Steve
    Participant

    Hi Quentin,
    Did you ever find a photo of these “odd” parts?
    I am interested in 2, 3 and 4.
    Thanks.

    in reply to: Great Design Thank You #1063
    Steve
    Participant

    More with instructions update.
    Weren’t you going to load a photo diary of your build?
    Thanks.

    in reply to: Great Design Thank You #765
    Steve
    Participant

    No problem. You’re ahead of me. Just trying to use whatever I can find until Quentin finishes his doc. I think with the right doc could be built in a long day.

    in reply to: Great Design Thank You #761
    Steve
    Participant

    A nice exploded diagram. Except you didn’t identify the copper pipes in the drawings. Hard to build the drive shaft assembly with limited diagramming. Couldn’t follow the MLC#s in the part number. Realize internal designation. DIN# has little meaning.

    Thanks for the great work. Nice crutch while I wait.

    in reply to: Printed Morgan Parts on eBay #758
    Steve
    Participant

    Sold for $100
    These parts were made on a Z-Corp machine.

    in reply to: Building a morgan! #669
    Steve
    Participant

    Hey Quentin – just an FYI, got my parts tonight. Got a few more motors to order, but then I’ll need those instructions.

    in reply to: Building a morgan! #618
    Steve
    Participant

    Looks like there are finally some printed parts on eBay.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
Help-Desk