ryanaltair

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Reprap Morgan Building From Asia!But I need a help! #932
    ryanaltair
    Participant

    Continuing…
    Now it turns to another problem, because of the worm gear I using,now the arms are moving very slow,in fact,when it receives M28 and homing in enough speed,but when it’s jogging(any commands like G1 X1 ) ,it’s really jogging in slow speed.So anyone can help? does M92(set axis_steps_per_unit ) can influence the rotate speed?
    Thanks.
    RyanAltair

    in reply to: Reprap Morgan Building From Asia!But I need a help! #929
    ryanaltair
    Participant

    Hi @Fig . Yes,a real Chinese student from China.Nice to meet you, haha. Back to topic,now I using the worm gear(the ratio,arm drivewheel and motor pulley, is 30:1 now,I guess the ratio of original Morgan is 15:1 ).And now I am trying hard to make it work.And it’s really a difficult job for me.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
Help-Desk