Crioca

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Reprap Morgan vs Reprap Prusa Mendel #769
    Crioca
    Participant

    Are there any actual disadvantages of building / using a Morgan over a Prusa Mendel?

    in reply to: Great Design Thank You #768
    Crioca
    Participant

    Great stuff, any chance of making online attendance possible? Or putting up videos of the classes at some point?

    in reply to: Morgan variant uses 8 fewer printed parts #767
    Crioca
    Participant

    Hey, I’m Australia based as well so I’d love to hear where you sourced your materials from.

    in reply to: Building a morgan! #674
    Crioca
    Participant

    I am working on just such a build instruction. Halfway done.

    If you want someone to proof-read it for you, I’d be happy too. Reviewing technical documentation is part of my job.

    in reply to: Building a morgan! #617
    Crioca
    Participant

    Brilliant, looking forward to it!

    in reply to: Building a morgan! #597
    Crioca
    Participant

    Hi Quentin,

    I’ve been thinking about building a reprap for a while and the Morgan looks perfect, but I’m worried that it may be more difficult for a new player than a Prusa Mendel because there’s not as much supporting documentation.

    Is there any chance of how-to targeted towards the entry level? Or do you think I’d be able to puzzle it out using the documentation around repraps?

    thanks,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Help-Desk