Blaze_1

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Morgan Build Morton Grove, IL #651
    Blaze_1
    Participant

    Not a problem Mike, glad to help. I know that issue got under my skin.

    Frank, I might be reaching out to you for a set of printed parts as well. I’m in Bloomington, IL so i’m not too far either. Looking forward to seeing how your build comes out.

    It’s really exciting to see so many of us in the midwest building Morgans!

    -Remy

    in reply to: Morgan Build Morton Grove, IL #636
    Blaze_1
    Participant

    The DXF files are in mm. I had the same problem initially. If you select options when importing the dxf you can select mm as the scale.(I missed it the first time around, its right to the side of the file select menu after you select import) My measurements in sketchup show 400mm x 460mm for the platform and 220mm x 220mm for the X plate.

    Can’t answer to the thickness, probably 1/4″ if you’re going plywood for the platform.

    -Remy

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
Help-Desk