Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
angrychisel
ParticipantHey everyone,
Sorry I haven’t gotten back on this lately. Stoopid real life has thrown some speed bumps in the way of progress. In spite of real life progress has been made. Here are some pics of where we’re at so far.
http://llancaster.com/?flagallery=morgan-construction-2This is a great design Quentin. Thanks again Been a blast building it so far. Once again USE MY DESIGN AT YOUR OWN RISK at least until i have all the kinks worked out.
angrychisel
Participantwell you’re right in our neighborhood. if you want to swing by any time let me know.
angrychisel
ParticipantThe drawings or the videos? I guess it doesn’t matter, lol. I used solidworks for both.
angrychisel
ParticipantWe will surely put our classes online with videos. I will look into doing an online attendance. We’ve never done a distance class before. But any classes we do at Makelab Charleston we always put up online.
angrychisel
ParticipantYeah sorry it’s a work in progress still. I just drew it all up yesterday and I still have quite a few models left to draw. Not to mention all the part drawings. I just did a quick exploded view to help us assemble one for testing. I’ll try and make better drawings as I go along. I’m not making any final drawings or putting too much more into documentation until I have one fully assembled.
angrychisel
ParticipantYeah definitely hahah it’s your design feel free to use what you want. The drawings aren’t great yet but I’m still working on them. Any input you’d like to add let me know and I’ll add it to the drawings. I have some explode videos on youtube also that might help out, also.
angrychisel
ParticipantWe’ll be sure to keep you informed on the progress. I have a little more done on the drawings. Exploded sample link below. I tried to keep it as close to your design as possible.
-
AuthorPosts

