Wikipedia

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      RobertKuhlmann
      Participant

I began a small article about the Morgan in the german Wikipedia (I’m a Wikipedia editor since 2008) to spread knowledge about this project.

It’s not a perfect article yet, but I’ll continue to work on it and will translate it to the english Wikipedia as soon as it has reached a certain level of quality.

Of course the article references your homepage, Quentin, as well as the RepRap-references about the project.

If there are some other Wikipedia editors out there, they are welcome to help me complete the work on that article.

Quentin Harley
      Keymaster

Thanks so much. I will take a look… My German is a bit rusty though.

RobertKuhlmann
      Participant

You may use a translation-tool online and get the message. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Of course it is a very positive and kind article and of course you are named as the inventor of this fabulous (and soon famous) machine. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

The english translation will follow (you know I keep my promises). But the article has to reach a better quality first. I don’t want discussions in the Wikipedia about relevance or quality, regarding your project. The minimum requirements are fulfilled already. Next is to make it a good article.

Didn’t finish the electronics today though. My duties in our household had a higher priority … ๐Ÿ˜ก

But the first cables found their way through the PSI-arms and the heated bed is connected and has its thermistor ready.

The arms are in correct configuration and position now.

I’ll shoot an actual photo tomorrow and post in the RepRap Wiki.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.