The status of your machine can be derived from the status LED buttons.
Red: Reset button
- Fast blink: Ready
- Slow blink: File operations: do not interrupt. This can be mounting the SD card (if enabled) or writing files to the card.
- Static (on or off): Firmware in undefined state – Make sure the SD card is properly inserted and reset the machine
Blue: Play button
- Off: Not busy with a GCode operation
- ON: Busy with GCode operation (printing, calibration, moving, homing, etc.)
- Blink: Unit paused – press blue button again to unpause. Morgan will not accept any GCode in this state.