In the firmware update of 23 April 2016 we added a brand new feature: In print Z adjustment!
It is very simple to use:
- This assumes the normal Z calibration has been completed recently and nothing major has happened to that calibration
- Start your print
- During the first layer jog the Z height using the following commands in the communication tab :
- The Value of the Z parameter is the distance to jog during the operation. Keep the values smaller rather than larger
- If the print layer is properly adjusted, you can save the Z calibration in the normal way to make the changes permanent.
- Eject (Safely remove) the morgan drive from the operating system in the file manager
- Run the save command: