It is with great excitement that we can finally announce the coming of the second generation of professional Morgan 3D printers: Morgan 2.
Morgan 2 builds on every Morgan design that come before it.
Some of the notable features include:
- Two main models: Pro and Mega
- Super Easy for beginners! Simplify3D license included in the purchase price, making you print like a pro from the word go.
- New carbon composite arms – superlight and sturdy. The new construction looks professional while performing like no Morgan before it. Printing is fast, precise and aligned properly. Arm segments are built at exactly the same lengths using CNC machined jigs.
- New frames in Stainless steel, aluminium and molded Polyurethane components are durable and rigid, ensuring the best possible stability during operation – translating to highest quality prints – at a much faster rate than previously possible on a Morgan
- 32bit Arm processor controller board takes care of the inverse kinematics of the robotic printing arms, ensuring smooth and precise movements without running into the limits of the computing power of the system
- “Out of the Box” printing – the print dimensions are much larger than other machines with similar footprints and price points – 380mm x 220mm x 200mm (Pro) and 730mm x 470mm x 600mm (Mega)
- Extremely low maintenance design with high dust tolerance – made for African conditions.
- Back-up battery capable power supplies allows uninterrupted printing. (optional)
- Professional Printing at a very competitive price
- Proudly manufactured in South Africa